June, 10 2021 Published by CCI National
CCI National - Managing Owner Expectations
Condominiums/Stratas are a collection of strangers living together in a communal setting. Some people are interested in protecting their investment while others are expecting a hands free lifestyle at whatever cost. The panel discussed how to manage owner’s expectations and solutions for effective communication to avoid conflict and the costs associated therewith.
- Moderator: Devon Cassidy, CCI National Events Committee Member
- Constance Hudak, BA (Hons), MBA, Vice President of CCI Eastern Ontario Chapter
- Tania Haluk, Toronto Chapter
- Andrew Fulcher, South Alberta Chapter
- Maureen Hancharyk, Manitoba Chapter
- Sonja Hodis, CCI National, Events Committee Chair
- Don Buck, Nova Scotia Chapter
DISCLAIMER, USE INFORMATION AT YOUR OWN RISK
This is solely a curation of materials. Not all of this information is created, provided or vetted by CCI. Some of the information is only applicable to certain provinces. CCI does not make any warranties about the reliability or accuracy of any information found in the materials on this website. The information is not updated to reflect changes in legislation or case law and therefore may not always be current and up-to-date. We suggest you seek professional advice with respect to your specific issues or regarding any questions that arise out of the material. We will not be liable for any losses or damages in connection with the use of any of the material found on the website.