12:00 PM - 01:30 PM
February 24, 2021
Cost: $20.00 CCI Member $30.00 Non Member
Link will be sent to registrants the day before the event.
- For people that have not used Zoom before, you will want to download a free app of the same name. Alternatively, you can phone in with one of the numbers listed in the access information.
Hosted by CCI SSK and presented by North SK and South SK.
Jim MacKenzie MBA, DAA, FCIP (Hons)
Jim has been an insurance broker since 1990 and with Dusyk & Barlow Insurance Brokers Ltd. since 1998. He is a past president of CCI National, South Saskatchewan Chapter and was elected a member of CCI National’s Hall of Fame in 2018. He is also a sessional lecturer in business administration at the Paul J. Hill School of Business at the University of Regina.
Tony Lazurko, Butler Byers Insurance
Tony Lazurko is the Risk Consultant and Insurance Broker at Butler Byers based in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan. Previously he was a Board Member at Canadian Condominium Institute Experienced Sales Specialist with a demonstrated history of working in the insurance industry. Skilled in Negotiation, Property & Casualty Insurance, Risk Assessment, Casualty Insurance, and Reinsurance.
A couple of the points to be covered:
- Considerations to balance “Coverage ”against “Premium Paid”
- How to Manage the Policy as to be “Best in Class."
- What exactly is risk management -and can the corporation regulate the steps owners need to take inside their units.
- What payment options are available?
- What is a subscription policy?
And much much more!
There'll be plenty of time for questions as well, so please come prepared!